airTRFX Performance and Externalized airModules Dashboards: A Deep Dive into User Engagement Metrics
Introducing two new dashboards: the airTRFX Performance Dashboard and the Externalized airModules Dashboard.
Designed to provide a high level of insight into user engagement metrics, these dashboards facilitate smarter decision-making for your airTRFX pages and airModules. From the first impression to the final booking, get ready to unlock a treasure trove of actionable data!
Inside the airTRFX Performance Dashboard
This dashboard provides two views: airTRFX Dashboard and Booked Routes through airTRFX Dashboard.
Aggregated Performance Metrics: Understand the holistic performance across all airTRFX pages. This excludes metrics from externalized airModules.
Behavioral Analysis: Dive into user behavior metrics to identify opportunities for driving traffic to specific pages.
Hyperlinked Insights: Click through URLs and booked routes for deeper understanding. Evaluate page performance after:
adding unique Origin and/or Destination content for improved SEO performance.
creating a Campaign to support your marketing campaigns (e.g. Promotions).
leveraging Custom Assets to enrich your pages (e.g. Videos).
implementing Custom Page
testing different Call-to-Actions in the headline.
implementing suggestions to push, reduce, or keep as is specific route marketing efforts in the Actionable IBE Dashboard
Booked Routes through airTRFX Dashboard
With the Booked Routes through airTRFX Dashboard evaluate the routes booked through airTRFX Pages.
Externalized airModules Dashboard
- End-to-End Performance Metrics: Gain a comprehensive view of how externalized airModules are performing and spot opportunities for additional placements.
- Just like the airTRFX dashboard, you can dive deeper into metrics per URL via hyperlinks.
What Metrics Will You Have Access To?
- Bookings: Number of completed flight reservations (Number of transactions).
- FSI (Flight Search Initiations): Instances when a user initiates a flight search and the next step is the Flight Results page in the IBE.
- FSI Rate: Percentage of FSIs post airModule viewing.
- Interactions: All user clicks on airModules. This includes filter selections, button clicks, tab changes, toggle interactions, arrow clicks, link clicks, sort selections, slider interactions, filter resets, and open-booking-popup depending on the airModule.
- Interaction Rate / Interaction Ratio: Number of clicks on airModules divided by Viewable Impressions.
- Look-to-Book Rate: Ratio of bookings to searches in the IBE.
- Pageviews: Total number of views on airTRFX pages.
- Revenue: Total income from transactions.
- Rev./Impr. (Revenue per Impression): Revenue generated per impression.
- Viewable Impressions: Instances where at least 50% of the airModule is viewed for one continuous second.
In both dashboards, the credit for a booking is attributed to the last-clicked airModule. Note that there might be a slight time lag in the reported Bookings and Revenue metrics due to a 30-day revenue attribution window. A user may interact with an airModule and come back to the airline website a couple of days later to complete a flight booking - in the airTRFX Performance and the Externalized airModules Dashboard, full conversion attribution is given to the last airModule clicked.
In summary, our new airTRFX Performance and Externalized airModules Dashboards offer powerful insights for optimizing user engagement and decision-making. With comprehensive data and analytics, you can enhance strategies, drive traffic, and achieve marketing goals. Embrace these tools to stay ahead in the digital landscape!